STEPMOM COACHING WITH CAMERON
Do you know you’ve got to make a change, but aren’t sure how? Let me help!
When you marry someone with kids, you might think you know what you’re getting into, but you really don’t have any idea. And once you’re in it, you can feel lost and alone.
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to stepmotherhood and no family is perfect, but you CAN build a happy and loving blended family life. I can give you tools and support to develop the confidence and skills to succeed as a stepmom.
Happily Ever After For your Blended Family Starts Here.
We will work together so you can:
- Build a home and family structure that works, and where you know you belong.
- Set appropriate boundaries so that you no longer feel overwhelmed or anxious.
- Feel more calm and rested, and take time to do things you enjoy.
- Create strategies for dealing with conflict – and high-conflict exes.
- Shore up your relationship so that you feel respected and supported by your partner.
- Eliminate outsider syndrome so that you know you belong and your family is a unit.
HOW DOES stepmom coaching WORK?
I will give you strategies, practical tools, accountability, and support to help you develop the confidence and skills to succeed as a stepmom.
Choose the stepmom coaching package* that works best for you. Coaching packages include:
- A pre-call intake process so I can get to know a little more about you and your specific situation;
- Post-session follow-up email with notes;
- Personalized action plan; and
- Admission to my private Facebook group, just for stepmoms.
*When you sign up for three or more coaching sessions, you’ll get a significant discount, PLUS printable worksheets as needed, and my in-depth, proprietary self-care assessment and self-care plan blueprint.
What Stepmoms Like You Say About Working With Cameron
“Cameron gave me a constant flow of positive support along with tangible guidance so I could find personalized solutions.” – Amber
“Cameron is real and relatable and created a consistently positive and supportive environment for me. Highly recommend!” – Sarah
“It’s really nice to not feel alone. And I love having a proven roadmap from a stepmom who’s been there. Thank you!” – Nikki
“Thank you Cameron for sharing your heart and using your experience to help me. You are a a blessing for stepmoms!” – Yamiek
“I can guarantee you she delivers. Cameron helped me lay out a clear path for achieving my blended family goals. Our family life is of course still a work in progress, but now we’re all working together towards a common goal with strategies that actually work. It finally feels like we’re all on the same team.” – Yvonne