As Seen In…
As Seen In…
You’re in the right place, Stepmom!
I’m Cameron, Certified Stepparent Coach, host of The Stepmom Diaries podcast (over 25,000 downloads), owner of This Custom Life, co-owner/Editor-in-Chief of Stepfamily Magazine, co-founder of The Stepmom Summit (which attracts thousands of stepmoms each year).
And your new Stepmom Cheerleader.
When I got married, I was certain my new instant family would be the stuff of Rockwell paintings.
But I quickly realized it was less “instant family” and more… “instant chaos”.
Like a lot of new stepmoms, I found myself…
- Constantly stressed and anxious, worried about whether the kids liked me or if I was doing a good enough job, and never knowing what fresh drama I might face on any given day.
- Feeling like an outsider in my own family, completely clueless as to how to carefully and gently bond with my new stepchildren while I was under so much stress.
- Powerless and at the mercy of my husband’s ex and all the control she now seemed to have over my life – and emotions… How did this happen?
And before I knew it, I was angry, hurt, and burnt out from trying to find my way in this situation I had been thrust into…
While I was just trying to keep the peace and keep everyone happy!
Being thrown into this chaos doesn’t mean it’s your new future…
After helping thousands of stepmoms just like you, I’ve developed a proven system to help you go from “fractured family” to “blended family” in a peaceful and stress-free way.
Stepmom, it’s time to Reclaim Your Life so you can feel more…
- Relieved and calm because you are no longer letting your spouse’s ex take over your life or threaten your relationship.
- Empowered to handle what is in your control and let go of what you can’t (and shouldn’t) worry about.
- Bonded with your new stepchildren, knowing you don’t have to compete with their mom (or be their buffer) in order to connect.
- Sane, and able to control your privacy and personal space without the pressures from outside forces weighing you down.
It’s time for more peace, tranquility, and happiness in your family.
It’s time for more than this…
“The BLENDED Family Formula is a total game-changer.
I feel like Cameron is speaking directly to me. It’s really nice to not feel alone.
And I love having a proven roadmap from a stepmom who’s been there. Thank you!”
“I wish we’d had this BLENDED Family Formula years ago!
Cameron has created a solid roadmap to help blend your family.
It’s a blessing for stepmoms!”
“Its’ really nice to not feel alone.
And I love having a proven system
from a stepmom who’s been there.”
“Cameron is real and relatable
and created a consistently positive
and supportive environment for us.”
Cruise my most popular blog posts…
10 Tips To Make Your Relationship A Priority
If I asked you whether your relationship is your top priority, what would you say? If you said yes, did you mean it? When was the last time you and your spouse had some alone [...]
Stepmom History In The Making
History was made today. But not the kind you think. Regardless of your political opinions, Kamala Harris has broken any number of barriers by being elected to the second-highest office in the land. She is [...]
Strengthen Your Blended Family Foundation
When you got married, did you and your spouse spend much time talking about what your blended family foundation would look like? How about what each of your expectations was? Or what kind of stepmom [...]
53. What Does New Year, New You Even Mean?
It's the new year, so everyone is making resolutions. Instead of an actual resolution - because let's face it, I usually give up on those within a few days of the new year - I [...]
52. Finding Your Holiday “Happy” When You Feel Like Scrooge
It's the eve of the holiday weekend for millions of stepfamilies around the world. And if you're like me, even when you're having a great holiday season have some anxiety as they deal with the [...]
51. Dear (Step)Mama Bear . . . with Author Jo Dodd
Today's episode features author Jo Dodd talking about her journey to kids book author and her most recent book, "Dear Mama Bear With The F*ed Up Hair." She's got some great lessons about family and [...]