As Seen In…
As Seen In…
You’re in the right place, Stepmom!
I’m Cameron, Certified Stepparent Coach, host of The Stepmom Diaries podcast (over 25,000 downloads), owner of This Custom Life, co-owner/Editor-in-Chief of Stepfamily Magazine, co-founder of The Stepmom Summit (which attracts thousands of stepmoms each year).
And your new Stepmom Cheerleader.
When I got married, I was certain my new instant family would be the stuff of Rockwell paintings.
But I quickly realized it was less “instant family” and more… “instant chaos”.
Like a lot of new stepmoms, I found myself…
- Constantly stressed and anxious, worried about whether the kids liked me or if I was doing a good enough job, and never knowing what fresh drama I might face on any given day.
- Feeling like an outsider in my own family, completely clueless as to how to carefully and gently bond with my new stepchildren while I was under so much stress.
- Powerless and at the mercy of my husband’s ex and all the control she now seemed to have over my life – and emotions… How did this happen?
And before I knew it, I was angry, hurt, and burnt out from trying to find my way in this situation I had been thrust into…
While I was just trying to keep the peace and keep everyone happy!
Being thrown into this chaos doesn’t mean it’s your new future…
After helping thousands of stepmoms just like you, I’ve developed a proven system to help you go from “fractured family” to “blended family” in a peaceful and stress-free way.
Stepmom, it’s time to Reclaim Your Life so you can feel more…
- Relieved and calm because you are no longer letting your spouse’s ex take over your life or threaten your relationship.
- Empowered to handle what is in your control and let go of what you can’t (and shouldn’t) worry about.
- Bonded with your new stepchildren, knowing you don’t have to compete with their mom (or be their buffer) in order to connect.
- Sane, and able to control your privacy and personal space without the pressures from outside forces weighing you down.
It’s time for more peace, tranquility, and happiness in your family.
It’s time for more than this…
“The BLENDED Family Formula is a total game-changer.
I feel like Cameron is speaking directly to me. It’s really nice to not feel alone.
And I love having a proven roadmap from a stepmom who’s been there. Thank you!”
“I wish we’d had this BLENDED Family Formula years ago!
Cameron has created a solid roadmap to help blend your family.
It’s a blessing for stepmoms!”
“Its’ really nice to not feel alone.
And I love having a proven system
from a stepmom who’s been there.”
“Cameron is real and relatable
and created a consistently positive
and supportive environment for us.”
Cruise my most popular blog posts…
Stepmom Imposter Syndrome: How To Finally Feel Like You’re Enough
Have you ever heard of stepmom imposter syndrome? You may not have had a name for it, but my guess is that you've definitely experienced it. What Is Stepmom Imposter Syndrome? You probably felt it [...]
Dear Stepmom on Mother’s Day: It’s Okay To Feel Weird
Being a stepmom on Mother's Day can cause a lot of uncomfortable emotions. For weeks, stores are filled with Mother's Day cards and mugs designating "Best Mom Ever" and "#1 Mom." The morning news shows are saturated [...]
Stepmom Outsider Syndrome: The Hard Truth
Do you ever feel like you just don’t fit in to your stepfamily? Like your dream of actually blending together as a family unit will just never happen? What you're feeling has a name. It's called [...]
62. Kick Ass At Stepmom Life With Jamie Scrimgeour
Today we're kicking ass and taking names. Just kidding (kind of) - I'm actually having a discussion with one of the OG's in the online stepmom space, Jamie Scrimgeour, host of The Kickass Stepmom podcast. [...]
Bonus Episode: Stepmom Resources You Need
I’ve had some amazing podcast guests the last few months, and have even more coming up in the next few months - but I thought I’d take a beat and record a quick bonus episode [...]
61. Conscious Coparenting With Mikki Gardner
Last episode, we had a great chat with Katie Davie about coparenting - and it's such an important topic, we're continuing the discussion this week. Coparenting, both in your household and with your partner's ex, [...]