OKAY, today is the day! It’s AMAZON PRIME DAY. So – I’ve updated this post daily for a few days now. I’ll continue to update it throughout Prime Day, but when you click on these links you should do your own exploring around the site. There are some great deals to be had!
This post contains affiliate links. For more on what that means, click here.
Can I take a poll of how many other people there are who receive multiple boxes from Amazon per week? It really might make my husband Craig feel better to know that there are many others like me out there!
If you’re an Amazon regular, you probably already know that next week is like Christmas in July because Amazon Prime Day is back!! This year, Amazon says over 1 million items will be on sale – including deep discounts on their Alexa devices.
At least in past years, I’ve found that unless you know exactly what you’re watching for, Prime Day can be overwhelming.
So we’ve taken the work out of it for you!! I’m going to give you the steps to take advantage of Prime Day, and some ideas for things to look for. And I’ll be updating this on the regular between now and Prime Day so that you have all the updates!
Amazon Prime Day Basics (And Some Tips)
As part of your Prime membership, you get access to the Prime Day concert TODAY, July 10th, which will feature Taylor Swift performing with Dua Lipa, SZA, Becky G and host Jane Lynch. It’s available exclusively to Prime members.(hope you tuned in!!)
- You must be an Amazon Prime Member to shop the Prime Day deals. If you aren’t already, Amazon offers a free 30-day trial. You can sign up here.
- In the Amazon app, you can go to Settings > Notifications and turn on “Personalized Notifications” to get updates on Prime Day.
- Set a reminder for yourself with Alexa! (and if you don’t have Alexa, put that on your list of things to look for on Prime Day!)
- Prime Day kicks off at 12:00 a.m. PST on the 15th – East Coasters, that is 3:00 a.m. for us!
- There are some deals that have already starting rotating in and out. I’ve been watching what’s coming available so you don’t have to!
- Because Prime Day deals are mostly available in limited quantities, once they’re “claimed,” they’re gone. BUT – keep a lookout for a “Join Waitlist” button. If its an item you really want, click it and you’ll be placed in a queue for the item if it becomes available.
- If you own any Alexa-enabled devices, you can ask Alexa what deals are available.
- And if you aren’t a member of Rakuten (formerly eBates), you should be! You’ll get up to 5% back on what you buy on Amazon. It’s super easy and since I signed up last fall, I’ve made over $300 back on purchases from various sites. And if you sign up through this link, you’ll get $10 to start your shopping with!
Deals Already Out There – Don’t Miss Out!!
I’m going to update this section up until and throughout Amazon Prime Day. As of July 15th
14th 13th 12th 11th 9th10th, here are some great deals. Some of these will expire quickly, so check them out!
FOR AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS
$10 for $10 – If you spend $10 at Whole Foods, you’ll get $10 to spend on Prime Day. My husband has already taken advantage of this. Seems like a good deal to me!
If you shop on Prime Now, you’ll get $15 off your order. This is basically all the grocery stuff you coudl ever want. Prime Now also delivers within 2 hours.
If you’re a Prime Member, you can get 4 months of Amazon Music for .99. Yes – 99 cents!
Save 66% on an Audible membership. I have to tell you – I never have time to read actual books between work, blog, and family. My audible membership has meant that I ‘read’ at least 1-2 books per month on my commute to work. It’s fantastic! If you’re a reader and wish you had more time to read – this is a great solution.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES JUST FOR AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS
FEED USA Limited Edition Tote – how cute is this to use for a gym bag or for a trip to the grocery store? The best part is that your purchase will help provide 10 school meals in the U.S. through FEED’s giving partner, No Kid Hungry.
Handheld Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer – This is a great buy, especially if you’re living the
If you are intrigued but not totally on board yet with the ripped jeans look, these Levi’s are a pair you can get behind.
There are some crazy deals on electronics today – like up to 40% off of laptops and tablets. The monitor below is a full 40% off. If you’ve followed my keto journey, you’ll know that I love these Premier Protein shakes. I was psyched to see they are 20% off today!
And then there are the things you didn’t know you needed, like this retro style bluetooth speaker. How cool is this – and at 30% off!
Kindle Paperwhites are on sale for 35% off. I’ve had kindles since they first came out and even over my ipad and iphone, I love them for reading outside.
A Ring Doorbell bunded with an Amazon Echo – a great deal at around $100 off the regular price. if you’ve been thinking about getting one of these doorbells, this is a great time to buy.
Fire TV Stick + Two Free Months HBO – I know Game of Thrones is over, but Big Little Lies isn’t, and there are lots of other great shows in the pipeline, so if you’re thinking about HBO, check out this limited offer.
I hope this has been helpful for you as you take advantage of this awesome opportunity for deals. Happy shopping!!