Stepmom Outsider Syndrome Is Real.
But the good news is, you can do something about it. In this episode, we’ll talk all about how to deal with feeling like an outsider in your own family. And I’ll give you five great tips you can implement RIGHT NOW to feel more like you fit in – and to learn how to take a step back when you need to.
Resources Mentioned In The Episode:
- The BLENDED Family Formula For Stepmom Success: This is a six-week course that will transform your stepmom life. I’ll open the doors in a few weeks for registration. To be added to the waitlist for more information, head HERE.
- How To Bond With Your Stepkids: I’ve got a great blog post on this topic, and a freebie with ideas for things you can do to bond with your stepkids. You can access it HERE.
- Stepmom Outsider Syndrome: The Hard Truth: If you enjoyed this episode, I’ve also got a post on the issue that you can access HERE.
- And don’t forget, I’m giving away a free 30-minute coaching session! All you have to do to win is enter. And you can do that by going to The Stepmom Diaries on iTunes and leaving a (preferably awesome) review. Take a screenshot of your review and send it to email@example.com or post it on social media and tag me – and I’ll pick a lucky winner for a session. Good luck!
Like what you hear? Subscribe, review, and share.
- SUBSCRIBE on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or Amazon Music to make sure you get every single episode.
- REVIEW The Stepmom Diaries on your streaming platform.
- SHARE this podcast with other stepmoms. No matter our situation, we all have a special bond and need to stick together.