As Seen In…
As Seen In…
You’re in the right place, Stepmom!
I’m Cameron, Certified Stepparent Coach, host of The Stepmom Diaries podcast (over 25,000 downloads), owner of This Custom Life, co-owner/Editor-in-Chief of Stepfamily Magazine, co-founder of The Stepmom Summit (which attracts thousands of stepmoms each year).
And your new Stepmom Cheerleader.
When I got married, I was certain my new instant family would be the stuff of Rockwell paintings.
But I quickly realized it was less “instant family” and more… “instant chaos”.
Like a lot of new stepmoms, I found myself…
- Constantly stressed and anxious, worried about whether the kids liked me or if I was doing a good enough job, and never knowing what fresh drama I might face on any given day.
- Feeling like an outsider in my own family, completely clueless as to how to carefully and gently bond with my new stepchildren while I was under so much stress.
- Powerless and at the mercy of my husband’s ex and all the control she now seemed to have over my life – and emotions… How did this happen?
And before I knew it, I was angry, hurt, and burnt out from trying to find my way in this situation I had been thrust into…
While I was just trying to keep the peace and keep everyone happy!
Being thrown into this chaos doesn’t mean it’s your new future…
After helping thousands of stepmoms just like you, I’ve developed a proven system to help you go from “fractured family” to “blended family” in a peaceful and stress-free way.
Stepmom, it’s time to Reclaim Your Life so you can feel more…
- Relieved and calm because you are no longer letting your spouse’s ex take over your life or threaten your relationship.
- Empowered to handle what is in your control and let go of what you can’t (and shouldn’t) worry about.
- Bonded with your new stepchildren, knowing you don’t have to compete with their mom (or be their buffer) in order to connect.
- Sane, and able to control your privacy and personal space without the pressures from outside forces weighing you down.
It’s time for more peace, tranquility, and happiness in your family.
It’s time for more than this…
“The BLENDED Family Formula is a total game-changer.
I feel like Cameron is speaking directly to me. It’s really nice to not feel alone.
And I love having a proven roadmap from a stepmom who’s been there. Thank you!”
“I wish we’d had this BLENDED Family Formula years ago!
Cameron has created a solid roadmap to help blend your family.
It’s a blessing for stepmoms!”
“Its’ really nice to not feel alone.
And I love having a proven system
from a stepmom who’s been there.”
“Cameron is real and relatable
and created a consistently positive
and supportive environment for us.”
Cruise my most popular blog posts…
Croissants From Scratch with Sur La Table (a class review)
I had always wanted to try a cooking class at Sur La Table. Then we took one to make croissants. Here's my review.
Amazon Prime Early Access Is Here!
If you're anything like me, Amazon boxes are arriving at your house way too often (especially if you ask my husband). (This post contains affiliate links. For more about what that means, click HERE.) But [...]
New Year, Same Stepmom Problems?
It's that time again. To set our New Year's resolutions, our words for the year, and plan all the things that we probably won't stick to. But what does that mean for our same old [...]
65. Be BOLD When Your Relationship Is In Crisis, With Jessica Frew
If you've ever felt like you've gotten lost in your relationship or your stepfamily, today's conversation will resonate with you. My guest is relationship crisis coach, Jessica Frew. Jessica is an expert at helping her [...]
64. Accepting Your Stepmom Life, Even When It’s High Conflict, With Anita Inglis
Today’s guest is one of my favorite stepmom coaches. She's seen it all and her down-to-earth (and sometimes blunt, but in the best possible way) advice is always spot-on. And regardless of what you may [...]
63. Being A Radical Stepmom With Christina Nelson
Today's guest is truly "radical." If you haven't listened to her podcast, you've probably seen her relatable, raw, and often funny stepmom posts on Instagram. It's a delight to get to chat with Christina Nelson of [...]